Signs & Graphics
You never get a second chance to make a first impression. That’s why signs and graphics represent some of the most important decisions you’ll ever make for your business.
For example, if you’re not using your construction sites as massive branding endeavors, then you’re missing out on countless impressions. These sites offer prime real estate for a limited amount of time. Letterman’s can help you leverage the opportunity to splash your brand across fences, building facades, and practically anything else you can imagine.
There’s no doubt about it: signs and graphics help you market, inform, and recruit. Not to mentions signs can be sturdy and long-lasting, making them a smart value. We’ll be there with you every step of the way, whether you want something simple or complex and custom-made.
- Full Color Digital Printing
- Fence Wrap
- Project Signage
- Vehicle Graphics
- Vehicle Wraps
- Retail Graphics
- Custom Wall Covering
- Banner Stands
- Presentation Graphics
- Trial Boards
- Conference Posters
- The most cost-effective and efficient forms of advertising to potential customers is signage and graphics.
- The viewer of a message displayed on an outdoor structure may act immediately upon an informational or directional message.
- The role of commercial signage has been elevated to one of paramount importance to both the individual business and the community at large.
- In the U.S. retail economy, on-premise business signage symbolizes the most universal of all advertising options, surpassing television, radio, print, and direct mail.
Source: U.S. Small Business Association study, “Showcasing Your Business on the Street”
Whether you realize it or not, the person sitting behind you in traffic could be your biggest sale of the month. Without Letterman’s vehicle graphics, they won’t know what you’re selling or how to contact your business. We can wrap your entire vehicle, build custom graphics, or even design magnetic-based signs. Any way you go, it has the same results: cost-effective advertising that serves as a mobile billboard.
Did you know you can use Letterman’s BidConnect to standardize your corporate signage, centralize ordering, and estimate costs? Our BidConnect solution can be used as an online hub for sign management. This serves as a single point of access for both standardized and customizable construction site signage. BidConnect also allows estimators to pinpoint exact costs during the bid phase. Once the contract is awarded, the project manager can order the required signage online and Letterman’s will handle the rest. Sign management has never been so easy.